Users can assign a picklist as progressive on the about page so that users can select a subsequent value and the rest of the value will appear disabled.
Steps to configure progressive picklist -
- Go to the About One Click Update tab in the one click update app.
- Go to step 1 > click on the edit icon is already configured field for which you want to configure the progressive checkbox
- It will open the pop-up for the configuration of the progressive picklist.
- In that pop-up turn on the Progressive toggle and hit the Save button.
- Now you can see the progressive checkbox is enabled.
- After configuring the Progressive checkbox you can see only subsequent values available for click rest are disabled.