- Do you have a Mass File Download app license assigned? Please make sure your user is assigned a license of the Mass File Download app.
- Does your profile have a Mass File Download app assigned? Please make sure Custom App Settings: Mass File Download Visible is Checked.
- Go to the desired profile and click on the Object permission.
- Search for "About Mass File Download" and "Mass File Download".
- Make both of them visible/Default on.
Do your profiles have API enabled permission? Please follow the below steps:
API Enable by 2 ways:
Go to Setup -> Manage Users and click on Profiles -> Edit Administrative Permission -> Check the API Enable box -> Save
- Permission sets:
Go to Setup ->Manage Users -> Permission Sets -> Select the Permission Set you're updating -> Go to the System and click System Permission -> Edit -> Check the API Enable box -> Save
EXCLUDED OBJECT PERMISSION:
- Do you have permission for the object "Excluded Object" that comes with the "Mass File Download" package (MFD)? Please make sure the users have View All and Modify All access to this object.
- Go to the profile, click object permissions and search for "Excluded Object" and select checkboxes
CUSTOM SETTING PERMISSION:
- Make sure that you have access to the custom setting download files.MassFileDownloadConfig.
- Go to your profile and search for Custom setting definitions.
- Enable the "download files.MassFileDownloadConfig." and hit the save button.
VISUALFORCE PAGE ACCESS:
If you are unable to download your "Files & Attachments" then look for the below possible fixes/recommendations
- Make sure that the file you are trying to download/search has access to the user. Check for the Sharing type of files. Refer to the doc for details: https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=collab_files_sharing_people_lex.htm&type=5
- We do display the cause of the error on the screen. If you are not getting any error on the screen and also not been able to download the files. Feel free to contact the support.