How to Add Lightning Component into Object?
Modified on: Fri, 4 Jun, 2021 at 2:20 PM
Let’s take an example of adding a lightning component on Account Record
- Go To Account -> Select any record -> Click on setup icon -> Click on Edit Page
- Account record page is now open
- Search component: MyOpportunities or you will see the component in the custom section on the left side menu.
- Drag and Drop MyOpportunities to Anywhere in the record page wherever you want to display all opportunities.
- Click on Save
- Click on Activate and follow the instruction for activation (If the record page is not activated).
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.