To configure remote site settings for Azure in Salesforce, follow the steps below:
- Go to the "Setup" menu in Salesforce.
- Navigate to "Security" and select "Remote Site Settings".
- Click on the "New Remote Site Settings" button to create a new remote site setting.
- In the "Remote Site Name" field, enter a name such as "Azure" or a unique name of your choice.
- In the "Remote Site URL" field, enter "https://[StorageAccountName].blob.core.windows.net", replacing [StorageAccountName] with the actual name of your Azure storage account.
- Optionally, you can provide a description in the appropriate field.
- Leave the remaining fields as default.
- Click on the "Save" button to save the remote site settings.
- By following these steps, you will have successfully configured the remote site settings for Azure in Salesforce.