Is it possible to update translations for custom applications using this app?
Modified on: Thu, 21 Sep, 2023 at 2:05 PM
Yes, you can update custom application translations using the "Quick Update Translations" app. Follow these steps:
- Open the "Quick Update Translations" app and navigate to the "Quick Update Translations" tab.
- From the "Select Entity to Translate" section, choose "Custom Applications".
- This will open the "Update Custom Applications Translations" page.
- In the "Select Custom Applications" section, pick the applications for which you want to update their translations.
- Under "Select Language", choose the languages for which you want to add or update translations. Then, click the "Fetch Custom Application Translations" button.
- The page will display a table with the selected labels and languages.
- To update the translations, update the values in the respective language columns.
- After making the necessary changes, click the "Save Custom Application Translations" button.
- If the update is successful, you'll receive a success message on the screen and you can also verify your translations by clicking on the links associated with the applications names.
- By following these steps, you can easily update master labels and translations for your custom labels using the "Quick Update Translations" app.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.