Mass File Download has two components:
- Mass File Download Related Files - To add this component, please refer to this FAQ: How to add Mass File Download Related Files Component into the related object?
- MassFileDownloadLightningComponent - To add this component, follow the steps below.
Let’s take an example of adding a lightning component on Account Record (the same process can be followed to add a lightning component on other standard or custom objects records).
- Go To Account -> Select any record -> Click on setup icon -> Click on Edit Page
- The account record page is now open.
- Search for the component: MassFileDownloadLightningComponent, or look for it in the custom section on the left side menu.
- Drag and drop the MassFileDownloadLightningComponent anywhere on the record page where you want download files and attachment records to appear.
- Click on Save.
- Click on Activate and follow the instructions for activation (if the record page is not activated).
- On the record page, you'll see the following, as shown in the image below.