- From Setup, enter Installed Packages in the Quick Find box, then select Installed Packages to find the installed package that has available licenses.
- Click the Manage Licenses link next to the Mass File Download name.
- Click Add Users.
- Choose a view from the drop-down list, or click Create New View to build a new custom view.
- Click a letter to filter the users with a last name that corresponds with that letter or click All to display all users who match the criteria of the current view.
- Select users.
- To select individual users, use the checkboxes. Selected users are listed in the Selected list. When the list includes all users to which you want to assign licenses, click Add.
- To select all users for the current view, click Add All Users then click OK.
How do I assign the licenses to users? Print
Modified on: Mon, 6 May, 2019 at 9:06 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.