- From Setup, enter Installed Packages in the Quick Find box, then select Installed Packages to find the installed package that has available licenses.
- Click the Manage Licenses link next to the Mass File Download name.
- Click "Add Users."
- Choose a view from the drop-down list, or click "Create New View" to build a new custom view.
- Click a letter to filter the users with the last name that corresponds with that letter, or click All to display all users who match the criteria of the current view.
- Select users.
- To select individual users, use the checkboxes. Selected users are listed in the Selected list. When the list includes all the users to whom you want to assign licenses, click Add.
- To select all users for the current view, click Add All Users, then click OK.
How do I assign the licenses to users? Print
Modified on: Wed, 28 Dec, 2022 at 11:41 AM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.