With the feature of downloading ZIP files in sub-folders, There are chances that the folder might get overridden because of the same name.
To avoid these overrides, you can opt for Deduplication of Folders, which will not let the system override the folders if the same name of a folder is found, but it will append the Id of the record to distinguish the duplicate folder names.
Enable "Rename Folders for Deduplication":
- Go to the Mass File Download App's About Page.
- Scroll down to the "File Download Configuration" section.
- Enable the "Rename Folders for Deduplication" (Please make sure that the toggles "Download Files in Zip format" and "Download Zip of Files in SubFolders" are ON).
- Click "Save" to save the settings.
- Refresh the already opened pages if any.