You can find your specific file or attachment with SOQL filters.
This is how it works:
- If you put your SOQL in the attachments column, it will filter only the attachments and give a combined result of filtered attachments and all the ContentDocumentLink (Files) with no filters.
- If you put your SOQL in the ContentDocumentLink column, it will filter only files and give a combined result of filtered files and all the attachments.
- If you put your SOQL in both, then it will filter both files and attachments.
Let's take an example for filtering files and attachments on accounts.
- Once you have selected the search mode, in the "Filter for Related Files and Attachments" section, click "SOQL".
- This will open two input text areas that will allow you to input the attachment and files (ContentDocumentLink) SOQLs individually.
- After applying the query, click the Search button, and then it will show filtered records of files and attachments.