Mass File Download has two components:
- MassFileDownloadLightningComponent - To add this component, please refer to this FAQ - How to Add Lightning Component into the Related Object?
- Mass File Download Related Files - To add this component, follow the steps below.
Let’s take an example of adding the Mass File Download Related Files Component on an Account Record (the same process can be followed to add it on other standard or custom object records).
- Go to Account > Choose any record > Click on the setup icon > Click the Edit Page option.
The account record page is now open.
- Search component Mass File Download Related Files or you will see the component in the custom section on the left side menu.
- Drag the Mass File Download Related Files component to any location on the record page.
- Click on the Save button.
- If the record page is not activated, click on the "Activate" button and follow the instructions for activation.
- On the record page, you'll see the following, as shown in the image below.